Step 1: Choose Your Origami Owl Charms
- Charm are all $5.
- There are so many options-hobbies, family, birthstones, initials, music, occupations, faith, love, causes…I mean really, we are talking endless possibilities!
Locket prices ranges from $20-$38
Choices are gold, rose gold, or silver
Choose sizes. Either medium (about the size of a nickel inside) or large (about the size of a quarter). Medium lockets can hold 4-7 charms. Large lockets can hold 8-12 charms. This really depends on the charms you choose, they relatively are all the same size, but some are a tad larger than others.
You can get them with crystals going around the outer corners, or without.
These open JUST like a locket. That is how you get your charms in and out if you ever wanted to switch.
- Chain prices start at $8
- Available in rose gold, gold and silver
- Sizes are 16,16-18, 18-20, 24-26, 30, and 32 inch options. We also have extenders.
- Classic ball chains, rolo chains, flat oval links, faceted ball chain
- Prices begin at $7
- Plates can give you the opportunity to explain your necklace with one word. Or they give you to add a little something to your necklace that just is a perfect background.
- Choose from words such as faith, love, blessed, mom, always…
- Available in small, medium and large
- Prices start at $6
- Add dangles to your locket to add more bling, or character.
This is how the locket opens and charms can be taken out, or more can be added.
And here is my site in case you want to browse around, possibly order a necklace, or join my team!
My Origami Owl Facbeook Page
I am doing a giveaway here for you all, here is a picture and description of wfhat is being given away! 🙂
(Pretty awesome of Amanda, huh?!)
And there’s more!!
Amanda’s being oh so so kind as to let the winner chose not just ONE chamrm, but TWO charms for their locket!!!
I seriously wish I could enter myself!!
Charms can be found here.
a Rafflecopter giveaway