Today I thought I’d just share a simple post telling you some of the beauty products I’m loving lately. It’s nothing super expensive, and they’re all found at your local drugstore! That’s a win! I live on a budget, guys…. I won’t share anything super expensive with you ever. I’ve linked each product to an Amazon link for easy purchasing, but I’ve found each in stores as well.
1. e.l.f. Acne Fighting Gel This shiz is just fantastic! It’s got a unique blend of Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree Oil, Witch Hazel and Camphor that help combat acne. Win! And it’s not overly priced. I actually picked mine up from Target, but I linked an Amazon link in case you want to just order online.
2. e.l.f. brown pencil This little thing has made SUCH a difference for my brows. My right eyebrow has a tiny bald spot that drives me nuts & this fills it right in.
3. Garnier Skin and Hair Care Fructis Marvelous Oil Frizz Defy With the dry winter here, my hair needed some shine and some frizz fighting help. SO MUCH STATIC! This stuff adds shine and doesn’t leave your hair oily. (Yay!)
4. V05 In shower hot oil treatment. I barely have time to hop in the shower each day, let alone spend like 3 minutes letting some stuff sit in my hair. This instant, no Pre-Heating Required oil with the heat of your shower. It’s got 5 Essential Vitamins and Proteins that help repair damaged hair in just ONE minute’s time! Win!
5. CoverGirl Oh Sugar! Lip Balm. I have this in GumDrop and LOVE it! It adds a good bit of color while being a lip balm as well! I’ve seen it everywhere and I saw so many people swear by it before I finally caved and bought some! LOVE IT! Highly recommend it!
Have you tried any of these? What do you think about them? What’s one of your must haves?