Today I wanted to pop in and just share 5 things with you guys.
5 things that make me happy:
1. We took the kids to Goodwill the other day and I ended up buying 11 books for them. I’m not even mad!
2. I have a few blog posts planned and that like just never happens. I’m usually a last minute prepper, but am super pumped about some of these upcoming posts! You should be too.
3. Cute planners and notebooks.
4. My house! It’s coming along so perfectly! Did you catch the latest home tour post?
5. Hair dye. Seriously
5 life updates:
1. Maddie had an orthodontist appointment. She has a tiny mouth and has no room for her adult teeth to grow in.
2. Fin won “lunch with the principal” and was SUPER excited about it. He won it (along with another kid in his class) for a great writing project and got to have lunch with the principal and talk about his writing and have a cookie. He was so proud of himself.
3. Sometimes the army life just isn’t my favorite.
4. I ordered some statement necklaces from Groopdealz and can’t wait to show them to you guys in upcoming style posts! Are you as excited about this as I am?!
5. Missy the dog is driving me batty! She’s growing up, getting stronger and just testing her limits on random things. DRIVING ME NUTS! She’s such a great dog, she (for the most part) listens really well and is great with Bo & the kids. She’s just getting a bit needy and attention demanding.
What’s making you happy lately?