1. I have some news. Some like life changing (not a baby) news. David’s in the process of getting medically discharged. He’s getting the big ole boot right out of the Army. It’s a weird thing to think about. It’s scary. It’s seriously stressful, the Army has been part of our whole live together up to this point. David was a “Lifer”, in til retirement. We had planned for this lifestyle for another 7 years and now in a matter of months we’re having to plan out a whole new future. We don’t really know all of the details yet, and won’t for a bit still, but within the next few months, aidios, Army! We already have plans for every which way this could play out. But I’ll update here and there as we go along and as we find things out.
2. I almost have a 9yr old. Like, what?! WHAT?! Fin will be nine next week. He’s counting down the days! I’m counting down because I love birthdays! And since his birthday falls on a weekday, that means we’re going out this weekend to celebrate! Yay! And he has no clue.
3. I finally signed up to get Glam Bags from ipsy and I think I love it. I am really really excited to try the exfoliant. I’ve heard really good things about Paula’s Choice. Do you get the bag? I figured $10 a month couldn’t hurt. (obviously that’s my referral link. Why would I NOT link that up?!) I’m excited to see what comes in next month’s bag!
4. Owen loves preschool. Hooray! I knew he would. I wasn’t sure if he’d be a bit nervous like last year, but I think he was itching for it to start up as much as I was. While it’s in a new building, it’s the same teacher with a few of his friends from last year’s class, so he was thrilled about that.
5. I threw on jeans and a shirt this morning and asked Maddie to grab me some shoes and a scarf. She brought me boots because she was wearing boots. She then threw on her scarf with tassles too. I feel like I need some cat ears too to be as cool as her. :p
Peace out, friends! Happy weekend.