Since it’s summer vacation around here, I decided I didn’t want my little man to forget everything he’d just worked on all year at preschool.
And Miss Maddie needed something that would entertain her and teach her at the same time, so I decided to make some homework folders for them.
This project was so easy and so cheap and the kids love them!
You will need:
- Folder with tangs. (I had NO idea what these were called until I started googling to find where you can order some) Order some HERE (6 for $5.
- Dry erase markers. (Walmart: I think we got 8 markers for $7). Order some HERE (8 for $6).
- Alphabet printables. I can’t remember where we found ours but you can find some HERE.
- Clear protective sheets. (HERE are 100 for $11)
- Preschool paper. I had some lying around but you can order some HERE.
I found all of ours at walmart. I think we spent a total of $13 for our supplies.
Basically, put the protective sheets in the tangs in the folder and load them up with the printables and preschool paper. Hand them to your kids and feel the love and adoration.
My kiddos love them and “play” with them daily. They love that they can just take a wipe and wipe them off and redo them again and again.
I love them because they’re reusable! Preschool books are like $5 a book. One time use. Such a waste of money!
You could use all kinds of pages in these.
I’m actually going to print off some of these and these as well.