Are you a “bad blogger”?! I’m pretty sure I am.
Here’s my 15 reasons why I think I’m not a good blogger.
Can you relate?
- I hardly EVER post pictures of myself. Like hardly EVER.
- I don’t like mustaches.
- I really am not a fan of vintage dresses. Don’t get me wrong, they’re lovely but eh not for me.
- I don’t do a lot of fashion/shopping/accessories. I love them. But I’m a stay at home mom so I hardly wear anything more than sweats.
- I’ve vlogged ONCE. It was a tutorial on how to curl your hair with a flat iron. You can watch it here.
- I don’t really do a lot of fashion posts. (See #1 and #4) You can find the ones I’ve done here. They’re entertaining.
- I don’t have a set blogging schedule. I just kind of post randomly. Except on Friday’s. I post the 52 weeks of kindness posts.
- I stalk blogs but usually forget to comment on them. I swear I mean to but usually by then a kid needs me so I have to step away from you guys. Forgive me?! Please?!And when I DO comment, I leave NOVELS. I’m talking as long as the post I just commented on kind of comments. Oops.
- I get distracted. I’ve been writing this post for a good long time now and I’m nowhere near done but edit it EVERY STINKIN’ TIME I click it.
- HTML gives me a headache and makes me super thankful for my friend, Sarah.
- I don’t have a newsletter for my blog/self.
- I try to post real posts. My blog isn’t just a link-up everyday or a giveaway every other day. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good link-up and a good giveaway, but how about we throw in some real posts in between, K?!
- Not every post has a picture in it. Sometimes I just want to write/ramble and I usually think those end up being my best posts. (example: Blarg and this one about marriage-it has some pics though)
- I have NO idea what blog category I fit into. I’m not a fashion blogger but I post outfit pictures occasionally. I’m don’t consider myself to be a mommy blogger even though I have kids and talk about them pretty often. I’m not exactly sure what a lifestyle blogger is. I’m definitely not a foody blog but I do post recipes randomly (like this one for BLT wraps and this one for 7 layer salad and this one for buffalo chicken dip). I’m not a crafty/DIY blogger for sure.
I think I just like to ramble. I think I’m a “rambler” blogger. Is that such a thing? Can it be?
- I can’t think of a 15. Oh wait, just did.
15 would be that I can’t even land on a decent number. Seriously who wants to read, “14 reasons why I’m a bad blogger” 15 just sounds so much better.
And there you have it.
15 reasons why I’m not a good blogger.